Welcome to The 7% Solution, I’m John Ryan.
My purpose for this site and everything I do is to empower you with the tools and techniques that you can use to create greater success in every area of your life. Sounds like a tall order, I know, but together, I’m confident we can do it.
My area of expertise is success and achievement. For over a decade I’ve been studying, researching, and working with top performers in a variety of fields, constantly looking for the difference that makes the difference. And what I’ve found is that success is not an accident. There are specific ways that top performers think, communicate, and behave that enables them to become the best of the best.
And here’s the good news!
It is completely teachable. Once you learn the components, it is just a matter of applying the principles in your own life.
You may have heard the idea that if you know how someone did something, you can reproduce their results by taking the same steps. It’s an attractive idea and to some extent it’s true, but if you’ve ever put this into practice, you know that something is often missing. Why is that?
People who are great at something often don’t know why they’re great at it.
This is often a byproduct of mastery. They don’t know how they do it; they just do it. And that’s why duplicating other people’s actions doesn’t work. It is not just about their actions, it is about their entire process! And that is what I teach through The 7% Solution and the Kinetic Success Model. What is the difference that makes the difference in business and in life?
The 7% Solution
The 7% Solution is a philosophy, it is the study of what the top 7% of performers do that the other 93% don’t. From this philosophy emerges the Kinetic Success Model. Which has three part: Psychonetics (what you think), Humanetics (how you communicate) and Actionetics (what you do). Combined, these three pieces are the fundamentals of success.
John Ryan, MBA, MSW, PhD is a leading expert on success and achievement, providing training, coaching, and consulting to thousands of individuals and organizations each year. With over a decade of experience in the speaking industry, John delivers customized, captivating seminars and workshops that produce highly effective individuals, teams, and organizations.
As a Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, John’s mission is to empower others to fulfill their highest potential. John assists his clients in achieving greater success by sharing with them the philosophy of The 7% Solution and the principles of the Kinetic Success Model. For more information on The 7% Solution and the Kinetic Success Model, click here.